Fire & Fury: Throwing a Monkey Wrench at Big Tech
CODEPINK Co-Director and Campaign Coordinator for Divest from the War Machine, Carley Towne, will speak at this all day, online conference with other activists and community leaders on what matters most as it relates to surveillance, war and peace.
- Vahid Razavi, Director of Ethics In Technology
- Dr. Martin Todd Allen, Associate Minister at the Church for the Fellowship of All Peoples
- Brett Wilkins, Ethics In Tech Board Member
- Dr. Karen Melander Magoon, Poet
- Tauriq Jenkins, C19 People’s Coalition, a monitor for the South African Human Rights Commission, and chair of the AIXARRA Restorative Justice Forum
- Albert Fox, Founder & Exec. Dir. of Surveillance Technology Oversight Project’s & fellow at Yale Law School’s Information Society Project, Ashoka, N.Y.U Law School’s Engelberg Center on Innovation Law & Policy, and the Day One Project
- Tracy Rosenberg, Oakland Privacy and Media Alliance
- AJ Rice, Privacy Ambassador for PDX Privacy and the Founder & CEO of Privo Mobile
- Mike Rufo, Advisor to Ethics In Tech, Music and Talk
- Farah Bogani(she/her/hers) Human Rights activist and Project Officer for the Campaign to Stop Killer Robots
- Adrienne Kinne, President, Veterans for Peace Board of Directors
- Carley Towne, CODEPINK Co-Director & Divest from the War Machine Campaigner
- Cristina Deptula Ethics in Tech Board Member
- Mean Dave, Comedian
- Nina G, Comedian
Important: This event is hosted by Ethics in technology and attendance requires a purchase of a ticket. Cost of tickets range from $15-$49. There is a special discount for CODEPINK members who wish to attend. Just enter “CodePink” under promo code at checkout!
Carley Towne · firstname.lastname@example.org
Can we count you in?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.